The cover letter

Fact: in the last days I received over 200 applications for an entry level position. Guess what? About 90% of the candidates did not send a cover letter. The other 10% send cover letters, but none was what I call “a good cover letter”

Guys, the cover letter does make a difference!!!

Please read this and this in order to understand why and how you should write a cover letter.

Advertisements

1 Comment

Filed under Job seekers

One response to “The cover letter

  1. Pingback: Why did you apply for this job? « HR Perspective

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s